Re: Soil and Health Library possible troubles

  • pollywog
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2004
      ---Thanks for the explanation- now I know I'm a chukar pucky chucker. <G>

      Have one bloody mary with pickled beans! You'll forgo the mary, and
      bug the bartender for double shots of beans. Is methane intoxicating? <G>

      Say, like the idea of getting a hold of librarians!! Steve mentioned
      to me that he and Keith like to share as much as possible, for the
      express purpose of reducing chances the books will be lost. But yeah,
      if we could have more places such as Soil and Health, and Journey to
      Forever doing this, it could only help. It would be one helluva
      undertaking, though.

      Am woefully unaware of public domain/copyright issues in other
      countries, except that Japan (Journey to Forever) can also do what
      Steve is, so far, and at least to a large degree. My biggest concern
      is if this kind of trade agreement is coming from us in the States,
      and we are going to be doing this same kind of agreement across the
      board, we might just be the ones responsible for this happening
      country by country.

      I understand about tired fingers these great days. Have been out
      mulching the bosses' peonies, getting my strawberry beds ready for
      their coming babies, checking the healing of my garden plot, making a
      raised bed plot for a shading vine out my west window (that summer sun
      beats in)... Best of all, have been happily picking-n-munching
      dandelion and nettles and sorrel and wild onions (notice? Not "ramps")
      <G>- Ah! Heaven!! Spring Is Here!! Joy Joy Joy!!! deb