Re: Soil Regeneration

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      Thanks, Chris. Sounds more and more like I have still more reading
      to do.....which I don't mind at all. Just joined that group you
      offered at the end of your post. Waiting for acceptance now to peruse
      it all there.

      Gloria
    • pollywog
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 6:23 AM
        --- "Weeds.." is available online at this URL:
        http://www.journeytoforever.org/farm_library/weeds/WeedsToC.html

        And, is well worth the read!!! deb