Re: [fukuoka_farming] Digest Number 677

  • David Blume
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2004
      The way I always did it on my farm was to plant the corn first and then
      plant the squash and beans two weeks later.
      This gives the corn a bit of a headstart before the beans get big enough
      to climb. Also permits a bit more warmth to help the squash get a good
      head of steam before the beans and corn shade the understory.

      Farmer Dave