Re: Land rejuvenating

  • penny_wia
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2004
      Thanks for that info, Adam - I shall check out the local library for
      the book by Pat Collins, as well as Tim Low's book, mentioned in a
      later post.
      I spent a few hours searching the Internet for info about edible
      weeds in North Queensland a few weeks ago, but came up with nothing,
      so I will try books next.
      Flo

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Adam Carter <accarter@i...>

      http://www.greenpatchseeds.com.au/herbsremedies.html