A Question for those living in Japan

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      Hi.....It is no secret that I am the listowner of
      GardeningOrganically here at yahoogroups. One of my new list members
      is an Australian who recently moved to Japan. He is asking for
      plants, including vegetables, that can be grown indoors for now....or
      until he can plant outside. He said it is the first time in his life
      he actually has some land to put plants into....a newbie.....but at
      least he is not going to use chemicals.

      I am going to suggest he try to locate a group who can help him do
      this gardening the Natural Way offlist. He has the benefit so many
      of us would love to have to be near those practicing Fukuoka....and
      some of the others there. I would appreciate any help any of you can
      give me with this part also. Perhaps there is an email address he
      can use to contact someone.....or a website that might also be in
      English. I can ask if he reads Japanese, however.

      It would be grand if one of you would not mind being this
      contact.....but I know that is not always possible for private, and
      various reasons.

      Gloria