Thank You

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      Thank you both, Michyo and Bob, for saying what you did. I find your
      words both wise and inspiring. It is difficult to separate sometimes
      pushing forward what we wish so fervently with what must instead
      happen naturally. That is true with gardening/farming, and with
      spreading information among people. Things happen in their own time
      when not interferred with in some way.

      We chance to lose too much by trying to force the information out to
      the people, rather than inspiring folks with our own thoughts and
      words, interpretations....corrected by the Master Fukuoka-san..as Bob
      put it...wiping our dirty feet all over it in order that it be
      cleaned up that we may properly learn.

      Gloria