Re: [fukuoka_farming] Preliminary to Discussion of Fukuoka's "The Ultimatum of God Nature: The One Straw Revolution"

  • les landeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2003
      Hi William,

      i agree but copy right rules apply. the question may
      be could a book be placed on line that you had to pay
      for to gain axis to read or possibly print? is there a
      way to protect the writers?

      Les

      http://www.msue.msu.edu/fis/extension_documents/Coated_Alfalfa_Seed.htm

      > > More to come...
      > >
      > > Hope everybody joins in the discussion of this
      > book
      > > (especailly those who have received copies).
      > >
      > > Bob Monie South Louisiana

      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/