volunteer on natural farms

  • William Yong
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Hello all,

      Does anybody know whether it is still possible to
      visit and work on Fukuoka-sensei's farm as described
      in One Straw Revolution or am I way out of date?

      Any contact details for that or other natural farms
      willing to take on volunteers possibly on a long-term
      basis would be very welcome. Particularly on Kyushu /
      Shikoku.

      Kind Regards,

      W i l l

      BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk