going to japan...

  • dustywhirlwind
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      hello all...
      I am headed to Japan in a few months. I am looking forward to
      traveling and hope to find natural farms to visit. I have little
      experience traveling on my own and am looking for advice...As I
      understand Fukuoka's farm is no longer running but he may have
      students or family that have begun there own farms using his methods.
      does anyone know of a good farm to visit where I may work in
      exchange for board and in the mean time learn good farming methods
      to bring home with me...and practice...and share...
      I would appreciate any advice that could be given
      thankyou

      sadie
      dustywhirlwind