RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: apparition

  • jamie
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hello Beatrice, thanks for the feedback on the beans. Certainly the shade
      from the leaves of the kiwi would be good and I've sat in a local restaurant
      in the summer here with great bunches of the ripening fruit hanging beneath
      the leaves, away from the sun - it's a beautiful sight. I think perhaps I
      could try the lablab and kiwi together, nitrogen fixer and fruit - and both
      providing shade. We'll see, I'll let you know what happens.