Natural Farming = National Defense?

  • cryptochrome
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      I joined this list so that I could learn a little about the practice of natural farming, as well as possibly developing a seed mix for my area of the country. In the wake of recent events however, I realized that natural farming has a somewhat unconventional advantage over industrial farming. Since it prohibits the use of ammonium nitrate fertilizer (among others), if applied on a large scale there will be little need for large scale manufacturing and distribution of it. Ammonium Nitrate, of course, was the key ingredient in the Oklahoma City truck bomb, and if I am not mistaken involved in almost any cheap homemade explosive.

      Thus, natural farming is not only good for the environment, it's good for making terrorism more difficult.

      cryptochrome
      --
      Cryptochrome's Hotline Anime Review!
      http://www.geocities.com/cryptochrome/char/