RE: [fukuoka_farming] Synthitic Carpet Mulch [continued]

  • jamie
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hello John, I think what you outline here for rotations, watering and carpet
      use is an insightful evolution, saving time and water and improving
      fertility.

      Have a good time in Kansas and when you come back I'd like to know how Blake
      is like the Tao Te Ching, Blake was mad, interesting, but definitely mad.

      Jamie