Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: [addendum] Synthetic Carpet Mulch

  • les landeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      morning Gloria,

      weather carpet is used to ready a bed for planting, or
      is used as John suggested to control the wild ones
      becoming dry under the carpet is no different than no
      carpet at all. carpet to me is very temporary in
      John's post you see where he is coming to understand
      10 or 12 rotation system, thats what hooked me. but
      their is a great deal more to it. Jamie touch abit on
      it. there is also caution to consider as Jamie is also
      touching on.

      i want everyone to develop their incite through
      discussion, you don't need me to explain it all.
      now i have got to pry my self from this contraption
      and get to the seed. Les

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree