Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: FW: [permaculture] [Fwd: Resistance to Glyphosate]

  • Bill Maxwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15 11:23 PM

      My apologies for jumping on the bandwagon in the middle of a discussion,
      but it's not Man that has the problem - it's only the people of a single
      culture. Left to their own devices, most people settle for a nice
      balanced lifestyle. Look at the history of the cultures that existed
      for 200,000 years before this one and at the current ones that still
      exist in their 'indigenous' state today for the proof. I bring this up
      for one reason - Hope. Since man himself is not innately that way, it
      means what is happening here can initiate a change for the better. The
      world can change and people can regain the intimacy with the earth that
      they once had.

      Bill Maxwell