RE: [fukuoka_farming] Second of three thoughts

  • jamie
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 15, 2003
      Hello Bill, and thanks for your thoughtful introduction (to yourself and
      your interests). I'm sure Robert in OKC will have much to about urban
      gardening and organisation, his commitment and involvement really seems to
      be getting something going there, see http://www.oklahomafood.org for more
      information.

      Jamie
      Souscayrous