Re: [fukuoka_farming] from T Truth

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13 12:42 PM
      Dear Jamie,

      I am a fan of Fukuoka for the simple reason that he
      recognizes and accepts Nature's way of farming. Nature
      to me is my faith in a Supreme Being, commonly known
      as GOD, the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

      This will make our resolve stronger and firmer in our
      lives and ways of farming. Man forgets and chose to
      ignore the Supreme Being and therefore believes in
      doing it alone to replace Him.

      This is wrong and will never become right inspite of
      all the seemingly material success it says it

      Natural farming is our only solution and will be the
      only remaining ultimate answer to the growing global
      problem of pollution, poisons and diseases of mankind.

      Go against nature is to go against GOD, the Supreme
      Being and the Creator of All things.

      Mankind free choice is what will earn us Heaven or
      Hell depending how we chose to live our temporal
      natural life. "No man is an island" as the saying

      "If GOD is for us, who can be against us" (Romans

      Sergio J. Montinola

      Do you Yahoo!?