Re: Seed Ball Questions From a "Newbie"

  • Daryll and Lori
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Please forgive my ignorance here...I am new to gardening, let alone the Fukuoka "way". Would like more information on seed balls. In particular, is there no weeding or watering of any kind once the seed balls have been scattered? Is there no ground preparation before dispersing the seed balls? If you have squirrels, bunnies, and birds in abundance on your plot of land, will these seed balls not be eaten up by them?

      Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

      Lori