Re: [fukuoka_farming] Wei-Wu-Wei

  • Robin, Maya, or Napi
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 8, 2003
      Larry,
      Best of luck for the new life in Chicago's highly seasoned environment. The
      Dervaes family in Pasadena (http://pathtofreedom.net) is an inspiration. Thank
      you for all your work on the website provides to students of Fukuoka's work & of
      Emilia's.

      Larry Haftl wrote:

      > ...Haven't
      > abandoned Fukuoka's path yet either. I just renewed the domain registration
      > for the website and prepaid the hosting service one year in advance, so no
      > matter how crazy or itermittant my internet connection gets in the next
      > couple of months the website will continue to be available. I've also been
      > accumulating the new links people have suggested and, if all goes remotely
      > according to plan, will have them incorporated into the website by early
      > January. Hope to have all of Emilia's stuff that I have up by then as well.
      >
      > On a personal note, it appears that by the end of this year (less than two
      > months away now), I will relocate from a one-acre spot in Western Oregon to
      > a suburban lot just outside of Chicago (the new inspiration/trials/lives
      > thing)....
      > I'd love to be more active in this list, but sorting/packing is too
      > overwhelming to give me much time (only 25 days left to get it done). Just
      > wanted to say hi and tell all of you that everything is OK with the website
      > now and for a long time to come.
      >
      > Larry Haftl
      > larry@...
      > http://LarryHaftl.com
      > http://FukuokaFarmingOL.net

    • michael
      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 18, 2003
        Wordy! How many cups of caffeine do you fellows drink before you write
        this?

        Fukuoka's 'method' was never intended for commercial agriculture, in
        the American use of the phrase.