Mollisons starch columns

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Perhaps somewhat off topic:
      Reading Mollisons books on Permaculture I was stunned
      about how simple the conversion of cellulose(straw,wood chips)
      to alcohol is by using-I quote- simple starch columns.
      My question to the group now is:
      Has anyone experience with this process and is he(she) prepared
      to share this knowledge with the group?

      Lit: Permaculture II p.67 in german
      Walt
      southern Austria (Österreich)