virgin farming?

  • 2apache
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 1956
      Hello everyone,

      What I was stating was this land has not been tilled or planted with any
      crop as long as history goes, other than being seeded by wind-blown native
      grasses, no other "volunteer" non-native plants has been growing there. The
      land has been used as pasture land for a few sheep.

      The land in its present condition has been this way for over 96 years.
      Before that, maybe the native american indians used the land for crops, but
      that may have been well over 100 to 150 years ago. So I feel it's virgin
      land now in that respect.