Fukuoka Biography

  • jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      Hello everyone, I've been back (in France) and online for a few days and now
      I've caught up with things, and the list seems a little quiet, I thought I'd
      say hello, welcome the return of larry and his resource filled
      www.fukuokafarmingol.net web site and suggest an addition (I don't recall
      seeing it mentioned last time I looked): It is a long and interesting
      biography by the Philippine organisation of the Ramon Magsaysay prize,
      awarded to Fukuoka in 1988
      http://www.rmaf.org.ph/RMAFWeb/Documents/Awardee/Citation/mf_01cit.htm.

      As promised here is my report on this summer's waterless gardening: it was
      hot and dry and everything (well almost) died...mmm, well that's it really!

      Success breeds contentment, failure helps us learn: anyway, some such
      sentiments have launched me into a complete reappraisal (and conclusion) of
      growing in my climate (mediterannean), of which, more over the coming weeks.

      Good to be back and working at Souscayrous, and to finally see rain again.

      Jamie