Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Magnetic effect on plants

  • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2003
      2. I wonder whether the magnetic effect has anything
      to do with the fact that a lot of plant nursery owners
      in my country site them under high-tension power grid
      lines. I used to think that its becos it rent-free
      but some owners that I spoke to tell me that it's
      becos the plants grow better and are more sellable.

      i have been harvesting cherries just under a high tension power line for many years . they are the sweetess from far than any other cherries i have been harvesting in other places .
      jean-claude