RE: [fukuoka_farming] Looking for a summer job/internship

  • Michiyo Shibuya
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2003
      Hello,
      Sorry for my late reply.
      I have been trying to find places for long-term internship in Japan.
      I have seen posts here and there, but I have not found places
      I can recommend yet.
      The main two obstacles are the language, and the fact that
      most farmers don't use internet in Japan.

      I found this site,
      http://earthembassy.org/index.html

      I have no idea who they are, what kind of farming they do,
      (it doesn't say anything about their method in their website)
      or if they could provide satisfactory accommodation,
      but at least they seem like an English speaking organic farming community
      and they may offer you some good information upon our request.
      Please let me know if anyone finds out more about them.

      Michiyo