Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Japanese Earthquake

  • ナカタ ヒデカズ
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2003
      Nakata......how very interesting......this prediction by Kusida-san.
      Did those in the government take his prediction seriously?

      I am very glad to hear that you are all right.

      Gloria

      Kusida-san predicted that the earthquake would be happened at
      16or17th,but it happened at 20th. Before his prediction 250
      persons gathered in Yamanashi pre. where they argued with each
      other about the next coming earthquake.
      There was one person absent who was an oficiall person in charge about
      prediction. This showes us the new technology is more interested in the
      civilian than the goverment.
      nakata

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor