Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Catching up with life Sept. 10th

  • Tim Peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2003
      > > And finally, has anyone ever considered that maybe, just maybe,
      > Fukuoka is a
      > > fraud?
      > > Just a few thoughts... :)

      ...Whenever we embrace error(s) it (they) will defraud us of something.
      Prejudice precludes matter from consideration. Fukuoka is not free from
      error, or prejudice. He is not God, he is a man, he does not see everything,
      ...and it seems indicated that he is not willing to consider some things

      > Fukuoka suggests Natural Farming allows for insect and animal
      > influences in the realm of nematode, worms, mice, chickens, ducks,
      > etc. For the life of me I cannot understand what seems to be his
      > underestimate of, and the restrictive limits he imposes on, the
      > larger animal elements of influence upon (in my studies of large
      > dairy and beef animals, and effects of grazing and trampling
      > underfoot) plants. They are much the same thing. It is right there in
      > his four rules doctrine (again, as my interpretations lie), yet he
      > never seems to test / allow utilizing large animals.

      Fukuoka,...

      >... japan is very small and overpopulated , no room >for big mammals .....

      What brand of logic is this??? Japan is FAR from being to small, ...heavily
      populated by humans undoubtedly, but not to small for big mammals.

      look at all the other islands of the world and ... let it all soak in, think
      deep. ...