Re: [fukuoka_farming] I'm preparing a speech on the Fukuoka Method, I'd like ...

  • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2003
      We have all kinds of year round bugs, mold, mildew,
      and other things that chew away at our environment.

      that is a demonstration of separation in mind of the unseparable .

      bugs mold etc.. can't chew at our environement , they are their environment .
      iN time it might look they are a problem but in absolute are the creative force of their environment
      their environement are made out of their activity as they are made out of their environement .
      you can't get rid of them without getting rid of everything else they relate too ....and so getting rid of your self or at least of your wholeness.
      doesn't ring a bell? explosion of unholy humanity going together with reduction in wholesome biodiversity .

      < How do we deal with it in
      keeping with the fukuoka methods? >

      don't focus on their activity but on the reasons why they have so much work to do .focus on the circonstances of their proliferation (if it is really the case)
      in the mean time while you can't see the benefit of their intervention , do the minimum, the least perturbating move to "SAVE" your crop

      < I choose to live without poisons in my house, but outside is almost
      a necessity.>

      for what ? how necessarry is it to postpone the balancing of the phenomenas in your perception ? ( the balancing game in species interactions )

      <Any ideas?>

      send the us army ! ( just a bad joke with a smile )
      jean-claude