  • pokachinni
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2002
      --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., "ms_srinu" <ms_srinu@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Fukuokers,
      >
      > Hi all!!!
      >

      > I am new to this group. I just read One Straw Revolution. If
      anybody
      > knows about anyone who is doing Fukuoka farming in India or if
      anyone
      > is interested to do the same please give details. Let's get in
      touch.
      > I am planning to do Fukuoka farming in Andhra Pradesh southern part
      > of India.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Srinivas

      Hello, and Welcome, Srinivas,
      My names Roberto, I'm not doing any farming in India, I'm in
      Canada. there was someone doing research from India, asking
      questions in January. check out post 307, Jan 17th. Check the
      archives of this site. There may be some other Indian gardeners in
      there, I don't know. good luck.
    • Satya Srinivas Moturi
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
        Hi Roberto,