  • ms_srinu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      Dear Fukuokers,

      Hi all!!!

      I am new to this group. I just read One Straw Revolution. If anybody
      knows about anyone who is doing Fukuoka farming in India or if anyone
      is interested to do the same please give details. Let's get in touch.
      I am planning to do Fukuoka farming in Andhra Pradesh southern part
      of India.

      Thanks
      Srinivas
    • pokachinni
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2002
        --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., "ms_srinu" <ms_srinu@y...> wrote:
        > Dear Fukuokers,
        >
        > Hi all!!!
        >

        > I am new to this group. I just read One Straw Revolution. If
        anybody
        > knows about anyone who is doing Fukuoka farming in India or if
        anyone
        > is interested to do the same please give details. Let's get in
        touch.
        > I am planning to do Fukuoka farming in Andhra Pradesh southern part
        > of India.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Srinivas

        Hello, and Welcome, Srinivas,
        My names Roberto, I'm not doing any farming in India, I'm in
        Canada. there was someone doing research from India, asking
        questions in January. check out post 307, Jan 17th. Check the
        archives of this site. There may be some other Indian gardeners in
        there, I don't know. good luck.
      • Satya Srinivas Moturi
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
          Hi Roberto,