kuniumi-matsuri

  • ナカタ ヒデカズ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 8:20 PM
      Hello all, this is Nakata Hidekazu in Yokohama city.

      There is an information about Fukuoka-san.
      He will come to Mitaka city Tokyo Japan at 12th Oct on the festival.
      Kuni-umi means rebirth of earth ,matsuri means festival.
      The main thema is being praise of life admirable or honorable.
      Please read this HP. But I'm sorry these are scripted in japanese.
      I expect to explain the contents by Shibuya-san or Norie-san.

      http://www.kuniumi.com/