FukuokaFarmingOL.net website now accessible

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
      Hello all,

      Just learned that the FukuokaFarmingOL.net website was caught in an address
      loop and not available. It is now. Please accept my apology for not seeing
      and fixing this sooner.

      And yes, I am still alive and will explain after I wade through more than
      12,000 email messages... :)

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
      http://LarryHaftl.com
      http://FukuokaFarmingOL.net
    • Robert Monie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
        Welcome back, Larry. We all missed you--and your Fukuoka site.

        Bob Monie--zone 8--south Louisiana

        Larry Haftl <larry@...> wrote:
        Hello all,

        Just learned that the FukuokaFarmingOL.net website was caught in an address
        loop and not available. It is now. Please accept my apology for not seeing
        and fixing this sooner.

        And yes, I am still alive and will explain after I wade through more than
        12,000 email messages... :)

        Larry Haftl
        larry@...
        http://LarryHaftl.com