Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: offeringsoftheland's file(s)

  • les landeck
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
      hi Udim, thank you for your interest did you try the
      blue lettered
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code to
      get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks that
      only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
      made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
      well Les
      --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
      > >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when
      > you
      > get a chance, i just listed the group site to give
      > you
      > access the other way in maybe
      > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
      > this or in both cases may block non-yahoo
      subscribers

      > I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty
      >
      > all the best for your other fingers
      > Beatrice
      >
      > Udim, Israel

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • les landeck
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
        hummm we may be getting down to attachment time or
        moving them to the file site, they are to long for the
        talk area. if you know the step by step to the file
        site let me know while i see if i can figure it out.

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
          we've been yahoo blocked. but i managed to move 2/3 to
          the group file enjoy Les
          --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
          > >> did you try the blue lettered
          > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code
          > get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks
          > that
          > only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
          > made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
          > well Les
          >
          > - Yes I did. And once more now (wednesday 3d sept.
          > 18:00 GMT)
          > -> Still empty.
          >
          > best wishes
          > Beatrice