Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: offeringsoftheland's file(s)

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
      >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
      get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
      access the other way in maybe
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
      this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers

      I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty

      all the best for your other fingers
      Beatrice

      Udim, Israel
    • Gloria C. Baikauskas
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, les landeck
        <offeringsoftheland@y...> wrote:
        > hi try opening the offerings of the land file or
        > folder. let me know if you get into it. running a
        > computer on one finger does not put me in the computer
        > age. Les

        I tried doing that yesterday, Les. It said they were all empty.
        Gloria
      • les landeck
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
          hi Udim, thank you for your interest did you try the
          blue lettered
          http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code to
          get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks that
          only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
          made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
          well Les
          --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
          > >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when
          > you
          > get a chance, i just listed the group site to give
          > you
          > access the other way in maybe
          > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
          > this or in both cases may block non-yahoo
          subscribers

          > I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty
          >
          > all the best for your other fingers
          > Beatrice
          >
          > Udim, Israel

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • les landeck
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
            hummm we may be getting down to attachment time or
            moving them to the file site, they are to long for the
            talk area. if you know the step by step to the file
            site let me know while i see if i can figure it out.

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
              we've been yahoo blocked. but i managed to move 2/3 to
              the group file enjoy Les
              --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
              > >> did you try the blue lettered
              > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code
              > get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks
              > that
              > only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
              > made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
              > well Les
              >
              > - Yes I did. And once more now (wednesday 3d sept.
              > 18:00 GMT)
              > -> Still empty.
              >
              > best wishes
              > Beatrice