Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: offeringsoftheland's file(s)

  • les landeck
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
      2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
      get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
      access the other way in maybe
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
      this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers
      if this does'nt work i'll look for another way. Les

      ------------------------------------------------------------------]

      > Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders
      > were empty.
      > Gloria

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Beatrice Gilboa
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
        >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
        get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
        access the other way in maybe
        http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
        this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers

        I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty

        all the best for your other fingers
        Beatrice

        Udim, Israel
      • Gloria C. Baikauskas
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, les landeck
          <offeringsoftheland@y...> wrote:
          > hi try opening the offerings of the land file or
          > folder. let me know if you get into it. running a
          > computer on one finger does not put me in the computer
          > age. Les

          I tried doing that yesterday, Les. It said they were all empty.
          Gloria
        • les landeck
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
            hi Udim, thank you for your interest did you try the
            blue lettered
            http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code to
            get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks that
            only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
            made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
            well Les
            --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
            > >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when
            > you
            > get a chance, i just listed the group site to give
            > you
            > access the other way in maybe
            > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
            > this or in both cases may block non-yahoo
            subscribers

            > I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty
            >
            > all the best for your other fingers
            > Beatrice
            >
            > Udim, Israel

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
          • les landeck
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
              hummm we may be getting down to attachment time or
              moving them to the file site, they are to long for the
              talk area. if you know the step by step to the file
              site let me know while i see if i can figure it out.

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                we've been yahoo blocked. but i managed to move 2/3 to
                the group file enjoy Les
                --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
                > >> did you try the blue lettered
                > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code
                > get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks
                > that
                > only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
                > made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
                > well Les
                >
                > - Yes I did. And once more now (wednesday 3d sept.
                > 18:00 GMT)
                > -> Still empty.
                >
                > best wishes
                > Beatrice