Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: offeringsoftheland's file(s)

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, offeringsoftheland@y... wrote:
      > offeringsoftheland is sharing some photos with you!
      > hi Gloria, and Art thank you for your intrest and responce. i tried
      to be brief in answering your questions Gloria,but i do tend to run
      off at the mouth.if this works you can open this site and find two
      files. have a good day Les
      > ------------------------------------------------------------------]

      Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders were empty.
      Gloria
    • les landeck
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
        hi try opening the offerings of the land file or
        folder. let me know if you get into it. running a
        computer on one finger does not put me in the computer
        age. Les

        ------------------------------------------------------------------]

        > Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders
        > were empty.
        > Gloria

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • les landeck
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
          2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
          get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
          access the other way in maybe
          http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
          this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers
          if this does'nt work i'll look for another way. Les

          ------------------------------------------------------------------]

          > Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders
          > were empty.
          > Gloria

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Beatrice Gilboa
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
            >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
            get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
            access the other way in maybe
            http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
            this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers

            I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty

            all the best for your other fingers
            Beatrice

            Udim, Israel
          • Gloria C. Baikauskas
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
              --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, les landeck
              <offeringsoftheland@y...> wrote:
              > hi try opening the offerings of the land file or
              > folder. let me know if you get into it. running a
              > computer on one finger does not put me in the computer
              > age. Les

              I tried doing that yesterday, Les. It said they were all empty.
              Gloria
            • les landeck
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                hi Udim, thank you for your interest did you try the
                blue lettered
                http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code to
                get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks that
                only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
                made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
                well Les
                --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
                > >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when
                > you
                > get a chance, i just listed the group site to give
                > you
                > access the other way in maybe
                > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
                > this or in both cases may block non-yahoo
                subscribers

                > I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty
                >
                > all the best for your other fingers
                > Beatrice
                >
                > Udim, Israel

                http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
              • les landeck
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                  hummm we may be getting down to attachment time or
                  moving them to the file site, they are to long for the
                  talk area. if you know the step by step to the file
                  site let me know while i see if i can figure it out.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                    we've been yahoo blocked. but i managed to move 2/3 to
                    the group file enjoy Les
                    --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
                    > >> did you try the blue lettered
                    > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code
                    > get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks
                    > that
                    > only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
                    > made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
                    > well Les
                    >
                    > - Yes I did. And once more now (wednesday 3d sept.
                    > 18:00 GMT)
                    > -> Still empty.
                    >
                    > best wishes
                    > Beatrice