abundantlifeseed dotorg

  • Zack Domike
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      This is the news of a disaster that effects nearly
      thirty years of careful work:

      FROM Their Website:
      On Monday August 4th a fire destroyed Abundant Life
      Seed Foundation�s offices. Our catalog seed inventory,
      World Seed Fund seed inventory, computers and other
      administrative systems were lost. We have some offsite
      backup of seed archives and electronic data. Seeds
      were also salvaged from the fire � some stored in file
      cabinets inside tins � and we will be examining their
      viability. Nearly 200 varieties are in production with
      our Seed Growers Network. These varieties will form
      the core of the 2004 catalog. Over the coming weeks we
      will assess the total damages to our operations and
      keep you updated on this web site.
      http://www.abundantlifeseed.org/

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com