Yahoo! Briefcase: offeringsoftheland's file(s)

  • offeringsoftheland@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2003
      offeringsoftheland is sharing some photos with you!
      hi Gloria, and Art thank you for your intrest and responce. i tried to be brief in answering your questions Gloria,but i do tend to run off at the mouth.if this works you can open this site and find two files. have a good day Les
      Documents from
      http://f2.briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland
      1. My Documents

      http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/offeringsoftheland/lst2?.tok=bcb44HSBw6eOY3Qa&.dir=/My+Documents&.src=bc
      2. offerings of the land

      http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/offeringsoftheland/lst2?.tok=bcb44HSBXd3roSiq&.dir=/offerings+of+the+land&.src=bc
    • Gloria C. Baikauskas
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, offeringsoftheland@y... wrote:
        > offeringsoftheland is sharing some photos with you!
        > hi Gloria, and Art thank you for your intrest and responce. i tried
        to be brief in answering your questions Gloria,but i do tend to run
        off at the mouth.if this works you can open this site and find two
        files. have a good day Les
        > ------------------------------------------------------------------]

        Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders were empty.
        Gloria
      • les landeck
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
          hi try opening the offerings of the land file or
          folder. let me know if you get into it. running a
          computer on one finger does not put me in the computer
          age. Les

          ------------------------------------------------------------------]

          > Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders
          > were empty.
          > Gloria

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • les landeck
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
            2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
            get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
            access the other way in maybe
            http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
            this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers
            if this does'nt work i'll look for another way. Les

            ------------------------------------------------------------------]

            > Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders
            > were empty.
            > Gloria

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
          • Beatrice Gilboa
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
              >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
              get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
              access the other way in maybe
              http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
              this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers

              I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty

              all the best for your other fingers
              Beatrice

              Udim, Israel
            • Gloria C. Baikauskas
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, les landeck
                <offeringsoftheland@y...> wrote:
                > hi try opening the offerings of the land file or
                > folder. let me know if you get into it. running a
                > computer on one finger does not put me in the computer
                > age. Les

                I tried doing that yesterday, Les. It said they were all empty.
                Gloria
              • les landeck
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                  hi Udim, thank you for your interest did you try the
                  blue lettered
                  http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code to
                  get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks that
                  only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
                  made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
                  well Les
                  --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
                  > >> 2nd reply back to you, give it another try when
                  > you
                  > get a chance, i just listed the group site to give
                  > you
                  > access the other way in maybe
                  > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
                  > this or in both cases may block non-yahoo
                  subscribers

                  > I Les, this is still telling the folder is empty
                  >
                  > all the best for your other fingers
                  > Beatrice
                  >
                  > Udim, Israel

                  http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
                • les landeck
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                    hummm we may be getting down to attachment time or
                    moving them to the file site, they are to long for the
                    talk area. if you know the step by step to the file
                    site let me know while i see if i can figure it out.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 3, 2003
                      we've been yahoo blocked. but i managed to move 2/3 to
                      the group file enjoy Les
                      --- Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@...> wrote:
                      > >> did you try the blue lettered
                      > http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland code
                      > get in? i've tried to get around the yahoo blocks
                      > that
                      > only allow yahoo subscribers into the site, if you
                      > made to the briefcase let me know what you tried. do
                      > well Les
                      >
                      > - Yes I did. And once more now (wednesday 3d sept.
                      > 18:00 GMT)
                      > -> Still empty.
                      >
                      > best wishes
                      > Beatrice