Re: food exchanges

  • corfuku
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16, 2003
      > to Art
      > i will be interested to exchange the nuts that you are
      harvesting for filberts or english walnuts that i harvest here ,.
      > to all
      > i would like this kind of exchange to happens more between
      peoples interested in quality foods.
      > it can help to bypass the food industry that as we know is going
      to produce more and more crap foods while the real ones are going to
      be abandonned . it will also enhance the spectrum of foods available
      to one diet.( in the mean time while our farms become
      productive... and nuts takes a long time )..
      > anyone into it ? i can let people know about what i am proposing
      ( mostly dried natural meats , nuts mentionned above and dry
      fruits )

      > jean-claude

      i have been off the internet for a while.... i like this idea; can
      anyone tell me when the discussion on food exchanges had been
      brought up earlier?
      thanks
      pavle