Re: [fukuoka_farming] summer harvest

  • Robin, Maya, or Napi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
      In eastern Virginia, we have peach trees heavy with fruit still small & hard,
      with many fallen off from so much rain. The children ate raspberries, from the
      west side along the alley, almost up until the blackberries began to ripen on
      the east side of the park. Plenty of mulberries to share with the birds.
      Counting tomatoes as fruit, we are enjoying plenty of red & yellow.
      Napi