summer harvest

  • Beverley Paine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      > > I'd love to hear what type of fruits are being harvested this summer from
      > > anyone on this list.

      It's winter here, so I'm harvesting broccoli and cauliflower and the like :-)

      all the best,
      Beverley
      author and home education consultant
      www.beverleypaine.com

      Read Kari's ghost story and Isabelle's adventure stories in the Winter
      Issue of UNSCHOOL~KIDZ!
      http://unschoolkidz.beverleypaine.com

      Send a stamped self addressed envelope for
      HOMESCHOOL TODAY!
      information on beginning homeschooling:
      B Paine, PO Box 371 Yankalilla SA 5203

      "Intelligence is the measure of how we behave when we don't know what to
      do. It has to do with our ability to think up important questions then find
      ways to get useful answers." John Holt