custard marrows (squash) and zucchinis

  • Catherine Dionisi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2003
      Does someone know why my custard marrows (is this what we call p�tisson
      in French ?) don't give any fruit ?
      They bear flowers and won't do more !

      My zucchinis give some pieces of fruit, but their number is extremely
      limited.

      I sowed organic seeds. I also see bees on flowers. And I wonder...

      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Catherine