Re: [fukuoka_farming] Welcome Nakata-san!

  • ??? ????
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2003
      Norie san
      Thank you for your good advise ,and I think so.
      After I listned Fukuoka san talking in Kyoto I went to rise field in Nara
      pref. near by Kyoto.
      In which place I heared nothing. There was a silent world. That was really
      the Silent Summer.
      You know the reason why the field was silent ,don't you?
      I recognized that the Fukuoka farming is just needed in Japan.
      Nakata