Re: [fukuoka_farming] Blueberries

  • Lucia Ruedenberg Wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
      On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, debi wrote:

      > I don't know about your area, but around here, blueberries and various
      > forms of indigo grow, literally, into each other. Hard to get to the
      > berries, without trampling all over the indigoes. If you go to:
      > http://www.noble.org/imagegallery/woodhtml/wCommonIndex.html
      > and take a look through both false and true indigoes, or perhaps find
      > something else that is close, perhaps we could better find out what is
      > there? When you say "bush" that suggests to me a woody or shrubby type
      > of growth habit, is that correct?

      hi Debi - thanks for the url! it's great. I took a look. it is possible
      that it is an indigo but I don't remember the leaf being so frond-like. it
      is a woody shrubby plant tho and so close I have to trample it down in
      order to get to the berry bush.

      I'll get a picture of it. I'll be away for two weeks.

      -lucia