RE: [fukuoka_farming] contact

  • jamie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hello lubomir, you might want to check the archives as there was another
      person looking for more information on the Bonfils method in May/June I
      think. This link below might help if you haven't come across it before:

      http://www.permakultur.net/texte/wiweiz/index.html#marc

      If your interested in further material, Association Las Encantadas has Marc
      Bonfil's original agronomic notes (in French) available, contact
      lasencantadas@...

      Jamie