contact

  • Lubomir Delina
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hi.
      Did anybody of you try Fukuoka-Bonfils method of winter wheat
      growing? I need to consult.
      Is there anybody from the middle or east Europe among you?
      Lubo.
    • jamie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        Hello lubomir, you might want to check the archives as there was another
        person looking for more information on the Bonfils method in May/June I
        think. This link below might help if you haven't come across it before:

        http://www.permakultur.net/texte/wiweiz/index.html#marc

        If your interested in further material, Association Las Encantadas has Marc
        Bonfil's original agronomic notes (in French) available, contact
        lasencantadas@...

        Jamie