www.fukuokafarmingol.net

  • jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2003
      Months ago my motherboard expired and since then I have been using an old
      laptop for emails. However, I was fortunate enough to borrow a friend's
      computer the other day and write some of the information from my pc hard
      drive onto cd's. From the cd's I've been able to write some files to this
      laptops hard drive and from the hard drive I'm now about to upload a file to
      the Fukuoka_Farming email list web space at
      www.groups.yahoo.com/fukuokafarming/files.

      The pdf file is a version of www.fukuokafarmingol.net, the sister website of
      this discussion group put together by Larry Haftl.

      I am uploading the file as from public and private emails I know Larry to
      have been concerned to make this material available as widely as possible
      and for email group members to feel that the website was as much theirs as
      his. If anyone knows different (ie have reestablished contact with Larry)
      please let me know and I will edit the material.

      Sadly, it is not the whole website (I think it is only the first two levels)
      but it should help locate Natural Farming information elsewhere on the web
      and make available again Larry's invaluable collation of the Fukuoka
      material from his books (most notably 'The Natural Way of Farming') and
      other websites.

      If there is anyone out there interested in hosting this material please let
      me know and we can create a new website to act as the internet source of
      Fukuoka's Natural Farming.

      Jamie
      Souscayrous