oregon trip

  • Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      i am leaving British colombia west coast this saturday to a primitive life
      skill gathering east of salem ,oregon and will come back atv the end of the
      month .
      if one of you is on my way and would like a short visit i am curious to meet
      gardens and peoples practicing natural farming .
      i will be with my wife and my 2 kids .( 6 and 2).

      thanks to answer privatelly
      jean-claude