RE: [fukuoka_farming] soft shoes

  • Michiyo Shibuya
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2003
      "wara zori" Norie mentions is also usually called waraji.
      I use a pair from a department store as my slippers.
      They are actually very easy to make, may take one to two hours.
      You can make them with straw,
      bamboo leaves, corn shells, fabric, etc, anything that decompose slow.
      For my garden I use something called "chika tabi", you can find pictures
      http://www.google.co.jp/imghp?tab=wi&q=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=ja&lr=
      if you copy and paste " 地下足袋"

      Michiyo