Re: [fukuoka_farming] :)

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2003
      Thanks very much Bob for your large response . I'm doing quick as you know I'm not very talkative in english-american language.
      Keep save in Louisiana or in Berkley loving risky places. :-)
      All your mails are a full off valuable things which enlarge a simple question ;-)
      Best wishes to you and all of you on this list.
      Beatrice

      Udim, Israel in rude (for a french at least) hot season (82°F-100°F/ 28°C- 40°C)
      and wet in the atmosphere (70%) along the coast