Re: [fukuoka_farming] Hello Adam

  • burt levy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2002
      The web site given by Mr.Teague has an interview with
      Mr.Fukuoka called "Greening the desert". I believe
      this web site is for a video group that has filmed the
      Greenbelt So. Europe project and has videos for sale.
      However I believe that they are only in German at the
      present time. This is a great interview that I print
      up along with Jim Bones "On a green mountain"
      interview. I then give them to my friends and other
      people to help explain Natural farming and seedballs
      to interested people. They themselves can be great
      tools to help spread this concept.--- GLORIA
      BAIKAUSKAS <gcb49@...> wrote:
      > Please explain for those of us not familiar with
      > this project. I was not aware there was a problem
      > with desert spreading into So. Europe. Can you
      > elaborate?
      >
      > Gloria
      > Texas
      > USA