jean-claude's post about the home he lost

  • Leland Lehrman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      about the productive orchard area turned into a pig run.
      God, that's gotta hurt. Man I feel for you.

      I feel like the entire world has been treated that way. Paradise turned into
      Hell for profit.

      We traveled all through California and Oregon and felt this overwhelming
      sense of money control everywhere. The Permaculture Activist featured a
      really good article from a Scottish land rights activist indicating that the
      law of rent is really in reverse now. It was supposed to mean that those who
      benefitted from good land had to give BACK to their community a portion of
      their profit in the form of rent. Nice hunh?

      Reliable Access to land is a fundamental issue for natural farmers. We
      should continue the work Larry was doing to identify natural farms and
      gardens the world over and to unearth people with land who are interested in
      allowing natural farming and natural building projects on their land without
      prejudice or adverse condition.

      Leland

      Leland